We provide Professional Fire Sprinkler Inspection and Testing Services in Phoenix and Maricopa County. Our Services are available on a quarterly, annually and five-year intervals as required by law and insurance providers. Our inspections are done in accordance with AZ state code and regulation requirements.
Our FIRE SPRINKLER TESTING AND INSPECTION is done as follow:
- Main drain test during which the static, residual and restored pressures are recorded.
- inspector’s test valve activation during which the alarm bell is tested and records of the alarm monitoring activities are taken.
- Operating and testing all control valves and ensure that they are secured from tampering.
- Visual inspection of fire sprinkler heads, hangers and seismic bracings.
- Verify proper sprinkler coverage throughout the premises.
- Inspect for damages or obstructions that could potentially hinder the proper operation of the sprinkler systems.
- Ensure the presence of signage as required by the jurisdiction.
- Provide reports of each system on state’s form.
- Provide compliance report for record keeping.
- Maintain regular service schedule.
- Additional testing procedures could be required depending on the types of systems and the inspection.